Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ah, Those Inventive Japanese

I gotta admit, this had me holding my breath, cheering on the true contestants. Every one a Winner: "NOW I have enough prize winnings!-- Chomp-Chomp"

Listen, I'm a total softy for my pets, and vocal about proper care n' treatment of all animals, But I just don't take any issue with this vid. And tho' I haven't seen the TV show in entirety, the pets are obviously well cared for and happy to be well rewarded for their patience. We could stand to learn a few lessons ourselves about working toward goals and deferring pleasure n' rewards
Behind the scenes, Sebastian went around
snitching from contestants' provisions
...

2 comments:

  1. I just watched this in full. I can't believe how well trained and patient these animals are. Goodness!!!! How in the world did you ever come across this video??

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was posted on my Facebook Wall by my ex-step nephew (?) who is now my Friend. My kids also watch the bizarre Japanese game shows on a station out here on Bay Area Cable, station called G4. carries the techie shows n' video games, trade shows, etc. I don't know if Stacking Food is here in the states or he found it on-line, as they also do. All I can take credit for is trying to keep Sebastian under control with his eating disorder... (and the photo). He is such a sweet big boy, 13 or 14 now

    ReplyDelete